Thursday, October 8, 2009

Letters to God


Dear God... It's me, Melanie. Just wanted to have a quick conversation with you. We're ready, I think as ready as we'll ever be, but I wanted to clear a few little details up...
I am not a perfect person. This I know. But, I always do my best to be my best. I am always true to myself. I try to live my life as honest as I can and following my heart as often as I can.
I want to clear it up with you first... but I believe babies aren't given to only perfect people and my imperfections don't remove me from the running either, right?
I know that when the time is "right" and when the right little baby needs the right little home, we will become parents. Until then, I just wanted you to know, I am doing my best.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment